MAKING WAVES

FEATURED IN.

WAR PAINT ON BBC'S DRAGONS DEN.

SHOP THE LOOK

TINTED MOISTURISER.

KEEP CALM & WAR PAINT.

CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is a UK leading charity dedicated to supporting mental health.

This was the perfect partnership for War Paint due to the history of our Founder, Daniel Gray. With this, War Paint donate £0.50p of every online Concealer sold to CALM.

READ MORE

November 2018

WAR PAINT LAUNCH ONLINE

On November 1st 2018 we launch online and managed to sell over 1,000 products within that first month. Also gaining some interest from press and retailers, showing what a strong brand that we had created.

March 2019

WAR PAINT GET INVITE TO JOIN L'OREAL PROGRAMME

We were asked to fly to Paris and pitch the business to 50+ L'Oreal executives who invited us to join their in-house programme for startups. After a lot of thought we decided not to join the programme but it was an amazing experience and gave us the confidence that we were on the right track.

May 2019

WAR PAINT GO VIRAL!

After putting an advert on Twitter using the model in this image it very quickly went viral. The video reached over 7 million views in 24 hours and had featured in over 40 press articles around the world. Although not all the coverage was positive it definitely helped us stir up the debate that men need their own cosmetic brand. 80% of the backlash on Twitter received was from women and the other 20% we don't care about. 

MATT LUMBS JOINS AS C.E.O

 Matt joins the WAR PAINT team after 8 years at TANGLE TEEZER overseeing their huge growth period.  With huge plans of our own in regards to growth Matt is the perfect fit to lead us through our next stage.

September 2019

WAR PAINT FEATURE ON BBC'S DRAGONS DEN

Our founder Danny pitches to the Dragons and manages to have all 5 dragons fighting over the chance to invest in WAR PAINT.

October 2019

WAR PAINT LAUNCH ON THE HIGH STREET

WAR PAINT becomes the first male cosmetic brand to launch in Harvey Nichols, creating history and leading the way in the very fast growing men's cosmetics sector. 

JANUARY 2020

POP UP STORE IN JOHN LEWIS

WAR PAINT make history again by becoming the first men's makeup only brand to have a popup store in London. John Lewis reach out and offer a section within their men's department on Oxford Street. Another huge step for WAR PAINT and the men's makeup sector in making it mainstream. An amazing start to 2020. 

New Series

DANNY CHATS ABOUT....

Danny will be giving updates and random insights into WAR PAINT, what makes it work and in some cases not. 

WATCH HERE

@warpaintformen

Follow us & Share your story.