AS SEEN IN
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Thanks to all of our customers who share their stories with us, we are so grateful to have a wonderful community and love hearing about your War Paint experiences.
Product is amazing.
Covers without feeling like you have product on your skin.
Fantastic is all I can say. Blows any of the competitors out of the water. Awesome coverage, very natural.
Well done guys!
The dog decides to pop me on the nose to wake me up leaving a nice big scratch. Thanks to the concealer pen you can't even tell it's there.
HOW TO COVER AND MANAGE ACNE FOR MEN.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
When you’re experiencing long-lasting breakouts, it can feel like you’re the only one. Everyone on TV and Instagram appear to have perfect skin. But it’s estimated that acne will affect 95% of people at some point in their lives, so you’re definitely not alone.
WHAT IS ACNE?
Acne is a skin condition that presents itself as blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or cysts. People can get breakouts on their face and neck, as well as on their bodies. It’s common for men to develop acne on their back, chest and arms.
Spots develop when excess oil, dead skin, or bacteria get trapped in pores. What makes acne challenging to treat is that it can also be caused by sensitivity or dryness. But like most things in life, there is a multitude of different causes of acne. For some, it’s hereditary - If your parents experienced acne, you’re more likely to experience it yourself. Hormones are another common cause, as well as heat, diet, medication and stress. For more information about what causes acne, check out this great video of two dermatologists talking about all things acne.
MAKEUP ROUTINE TO COVER ACNE:
- Primer: Using a primer will help to smooth out the appearance of enlarged pores. It will also help the products used afterwards to last longer.
- Foundation: If you have a lot of redness on the skin, you can help to even it out with foundation. For the smoothest application, apply it with a sponge or brush, whichever you prefer
- Conceal: To help reduce the appearance of individual blemishes, the liquid concealer gives coverage around blemish-prone areas. Dab a small amount directly on the blemish and tap it into the skin with your finger or a sponge.
- Anti-shine Powder: If you get oily skin, the anti-shine powder will help give your skin a matte finish. Apply by sweeping a small amount over your face using the Metal Powder Brush. The anti-shine powder will also help to set your makeup in place for the day.
TIPS FOR FIGHTING ACNE
Learn everything you need to know about Concealer using our virtual conversation. Here you can speak directly with Danny and ask him questions. You can either use the microphone on your device to ask your question or type it in, and Danny will answer straight away.
START A CONVERSATION & ASK A QUESTION...
1. What is Concealer?
2. How do you use concealer?
3. What is Concealer used for?
4. Can I use Concealer whilst playing sports?
5. Can I tell if people are wearing makeup?
6. Where can I buy concealer?
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL.
Use the below quick quiz to match your skin tone to our of our five shades.