SIMPLE APPLICATION GUIDES.
We've created simple tutorials to show you how to use and apply makeup. Have a browse below.
WHAT IS PRIMER?
Our Primer comes as a clear, gel-like liquid meaning it’s invisible when it’s on your skin. It's a product that should go on first before any of our other products, because it smooths, de-shines and helps hold your makeup, so is a real multitasking hero. To get the smoothest base possible, apply it all over your face rather than to specific areas.
HOW TO APPLY PRIMER.
1. Apply one or two pumps of primer directly on to your skin with your fingertips.
2. Rub it over your face evenly, just like you would a moisturiser.
3. Wait a minute or two before applying your first makeup product.
WHAT IS CONCEALER?
As the name suggests, a concealer is a skin-toned cream that conceals just about every imperfection you can think of.
HOW TO APPLY CONCEALER?
1. Use a clean fingertip to dot concealer lightly under the eyes.
2. Once applied, use the same fingertip or a damp sponge to blend it into your skin. Remember to lightly tap and not drag.
3. Smooth under your eye gently with your fingertip to ensure the concealer is fully blended and not sitting in any creases.
Hide dark circles, spots, scars and blemishes with our lightweight concealer pen. Easy to use on the go, and fits in your pocket. Easy to apply, just got easier.
HOW TO APPLY THE CONCEALER PEN.
1. Press the button on the end of the pen until you see concealer (this may take a few clicks the first time you use it).
2. Apply the product to any areas you would like to cover.
3. Use your fingers or a sponge to gently blend the product onto your skin.
WHAT IS TINTED MOISTURISER?
A tinted moisturiser is like a makeup triple threat: it will give you coverage, even skin tone and cover up redness. Think of it as a foundation, moisturiser and concealer skincare product all rolled into one handy bottle. You can use a tinted moisturiser on its own as a base, or layer it with other makeup.
HOW TO APPLY TINTED MOISTURISER.
1. Pump a pea-sized amount of product on to the back of your hand and dab it on to your face.
2. Using your fingers, massage it into your whole face evenly, just like a normal moisturiser. You can also use a damp sponge or application to help blend in the product.
WHAT IS FOUNDATION?
Foundation is a neutral-toned base liquid that evens out any skin imperfections and gives you a consistent colour.
HOW TO APPLY FOUNDATION.
1. Dot some product on to your face using your fingertips.
2. Use your fingers, damp sponge or application brush to evenly blend in the product across your face in all areas, including the upper part of the neck, so the colour is uniform.
3. Use your finger to dab in any excess and smooth out trickier places, such as the creases of your nose. Make sure your face and neck match by blending the foundation into the top of your neck.
WHAT IS ANTI SHINE?
Anti Shine not only puts a stop to a relentless sweaty brow, but it also helps prevent unwanted shine because it mops up excess oils. Clever. It’s a quick-fix product if you want matte-looking skin in 30 seconds. Plus, shiny skin rarely holds makeup well so it creates extra staying power, too.
HOW TO APPLY ANTI SHINE.
1. Take a small amount of anti-shine powder using a powder brush.
2. Apply it all over your face in light, circular motions or just stick to the obvious oily zones.
3. If needed, add a little more powder to the oilier areas of your face.
Get a naturally fuller-looking beard and brows using our Beard & Brow Filler. Our pencil achieves natural, hair-like strokes to fill any patches or lighter areas. While the brush is great for blending and shaping.
HOW TO APPLY BEARD & BROW FILLER.
1. Sharpen the pencil to get fine lines
2. Use the comb to brush the hairs and reveal and patches. Then use the pencil to apply light and natural hair like strokes to your beard or eyebrows 3. Use the brush to blend put the pencil lines into your beard and brow.
WHAT IS BEARD & BROW GEL?
A lightweight, non-sticky gel that will shape and control your facial hairs, keeping them in place all day. Our Beard & Brow Gel helps get a hold of unruly eyebrows and beards and add a slick finish. With our enriched formula that softens and moisturises, and adds shine and definition.
HOW TO APPLY BEARD & BROW GEL.
1. Squeeze the tube to release a pea size amount of Gel.
2. Apply product evenly over your eyebrows and into your beard.
3. Apply additional product if necessary.
WHAT IS BRONZER?
Bronzer will add some instant, healthy colour to your face, especially in the winter months. To make your bronzer look as realistic as possible, focus on the areas where the sun would naturally hit your face, such as temples and cheekbones.
HOW TO APPLY BRONZER. NATURAL LOOK
1. Take a small amount of bronzer using a powder brush and blow or tap off any excess.
2. Lightly sweep the brush in a figure 3 motion, starting from your temples, coming in under your cheekbone and finishing on your jawline.
3. Repeat the figure 3 motion on the other side of your face.
1. Take a small amount of bronzer using an application brush and tap off any excess.
2. Sweep the brush across the tops of your forehead and under your cheekbones and jawline.
3. Repeat to build up the desired darker colour.
WHY USE MAKEUP REMOVER?
Whether it’s full-cover foundation or a light dash of concealer, sleeping in your makeup is a big no-no. Full stop. It can clog pores, and since sleep is a key time when your skin is doing its overnight repair work it needs to be able to breathe. If you want to keep your face super-fresh before you hit the sack, use our dedicated makeup remover and our reusable bamboo cotton pads.
HOW TO USE REMOVER.
1. Pump a couple of drops of makeup remover on to a cotton pad.
2. Gently wipe the pad across one side of your face to remove the makeup.
3. Repeat on the other side. Use a second pad if you’re wearing heavier coverage or you feel like your face needs it.